2010年9月19日星期日

2010/9/19

It is still a challenge for me to believe that I am now in the USA, not china,a country on the another side of the globe.At first ,I believed that I can accommodate to a new environment well,but it turned to be bad.
Firstly,of cause ,the biggest problem is language. NO matter how well Idid in China,I am not able to be compared with the native speakers .Different name ,different pronunciation and horrible oral language almost drive me crazy.
Secondly, to tell the truth ,food here smells nice but tastes awful.Hambergers,sandwiches,salads and pasta are just all.However I think
cookies here is delicious.
Whereas something in the USA is perfect.Beautiful houses ,nice people ,and fantastic public sevices.
I think what I come into is cultural shock ,the collisions of different cultures. I hope that I can get used to the environment here.

没有评论:

发表评论